Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Gem and Jewelery Show

Also known as the most overstimulating experience I've ever exprienced. I've been to a few of these before, in Utah, Maryland, and DC, but it seems like each one has a different personality. Im pretty convinced that the sellers are exactly the same and i'm pretty sure I saw some strands of beads that I bought 5 years ago. No matter where I go, every single strand of beads glitters and calls for you to buy it. I have done that and now i have a random assortment of beatiful gems and beads I won't use. So this time I tried to be better prepared and get only what I knew I needed. Well when youre put in a massive room with thousands of strands, you lose all sight of the goal.
...Keep an eye out for some of the stunning creations that will come out of my purchases!!

No comments: