Monday, February 9, 2009

Newest Additions to the Stash/Crafting

I haven't been very bloggish lately. Oops! I have to be better about that!! Anyway, last week I didn't make or do anything too thrilling. I finished up the quilt for my friend Jen, and I will be bringing it to her and her boyfriend this weekend. I can't wait to see them, and Roman (the "child" aka a pug), and their new house, and LA!! In the slim 1 in 1000000 chance that she might read my blog I won't post the final pics til after I get back.

So in the meantime, here is the next quilt I am working on. A baby quilt for Jackie's newest little one, just a small peek though!! I think she might in fact read this and I want it to be an amazing surprise when her and her hubby get it!!

And finally, to round out the Monday post, here is the package I got today from Fat Quarter World, all on Sale!! My favorite Amy Butler, Martini in Mustard, LOVE grey, LOVE yellow!! I scooped up a yard and a half! And some Anna Maria Horner Garden Party, I was getting worried I would miss out on snatching some up!!

I'm cut off from fabric buying at the moment, unless of course I can find an amazing deal on the entire line of Joel Dewberry Aviary in the Bark Colorway. I swoon, I want, I must have!!

2 comments:

Wicky said...

oooh, I really like the red fabric on the left! I'm sad you'll be out of town this weekend, but I hope you have a lot of fun. I have a serious project for when you get back so you'll need the little vacation :-)

Anonymous said...

I really need so get me some Anna Maria Horner. What are you planing to make out of it?