Monday, February 9, 2009

Pencil Roll!

I have talked about the baby quilt I am making for my friend Jackie's boy bun in the oven, but I wanted to make something for her 1.5ish year old Tillie since she deserves a little present too!! So I have seen these colored pencil/crayon rolls all over these days. I finally tackled the project and came up with my own pattern/method!! (really impressed with myself to be honest) I even think I will put up a tutorial on how to make it!! But first I want to show it off:

PS: Jackie if you read this, I just couldn't keep it a secret!! xoxo

PPS: Heather please don't be mad I used some of our shared fabric!! I heart it!!

2 comments:

Wicky said...

I suppose I can't be mad you used our communal fabric because this is so darn cute! You should make more of these and sell them on etsy. We'll have to go fabric shopping to find some more cute stripey fabric like this!

Brian and Jackie said...

You are the best!!!! I love it, and thought about attempting one of those myself, along time ago, but I didn't think I would be able to figure it out. I am so excited!!!