Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sad Mittens


Sad Mittens, originally uploaded by Carson.J My friend Scooter "gave" these to me about 4 years ago. I say "gave" because it wasn't like a formal gift exchange, it was more like, I used to always borrow them and he let me keep them. Maybe he doesn't realize he gave them to me but anyway, THANKS SCOOTER!! I've worn them every winter since then, I've tried "patching" them (as you can probably tell) but they are now beyond repair. They have fleece on the inside so they should last to the end of this winter. But I either need someone to direct to a place I can pick up a pair of these (likely in Canada somewhere) or sit me down to help me knit a pair myself (uhhh I prefer option 1). Anyone?? Love, Jenny and her Sad Mittens
PS did I mention that they are probably my most favorite "gift" ever??

No comments: